Link To Membership Help
- Member @ $35.00 annually
- College Student Member @ $10.00 annually (must have a .edu email address)
In addition to supporting OATAG's mission, OATAG members receive:
- a discount for our annual conference
- access to the members only area of our web site
- first access to our online newsletter
Please note: Many school district email systems appear to be blocking email from OATAG. If feasible use an email other than a district email.
Why Paid Memberships
- First, The state of Oregon has informed us that as a membership corporation we must hold annual board elections. In order to do that, we need to have a clear and unambiguous list of members. The law states that as a membership organization, our activities must be supported by our members! Your dues and donations will enable us to support your TAG students--at home and in the classroom. Your membership enables us to advocate for TAG students statewide.
- Second, we simply can't make ends meet without your support. All the OATAG board members are volunteers. Your dues will cover our overhead costs for serving you. That includes:
- Maintaining our registration with the state of Oregon as a non-profit corporation.
- Internet Service, email and the OATAG website.
- Software subscriptions for membership records, membership communication and events.
- Printing and postage.
- NAGC affiliate dues.
- Our newsletter.
- Outreach and Meet Up expenses
In Addition OATAG Supports
Student and Educator Grants which are funded by donations, not membership dues.